Skip to main content

Days 7 and 8

When I read Number Seven, my first thought was, "I already have this!" But, as it turned out, I did not.

7. Create a new morning routine.

My new morning routine is

  1. Wake Up
  2. Jump Up And Down 1 min
  3. Study 5 mins
  4. Get Ready For School 10 mins

Morning routines are important. They reassure you that the day will be fine. They wake you up and make you more alert. After a morning routine, you feel good about yourself.

 After tomorrow, you might say, 'I'm an early bird!'

 _____________________________________________

 The early bird gets the worm, and it's definitely true in this case!

8. Wake up half an hour early.

Well, today I did. Now I feel amazing! When you wake up early, nobody else is around. You can do as you like without anyone else stopping you. You also have more free time.

When you wake up early, you aren't hurried. You aren't in a jostling crowd. You can move wherever you like without being squeezed.

To sum it up, waking up early is good for you.


Comments